Monday, May 11, 2009

Spring Fling

This past week was pretty laid back. I didn't work at all, and just caught up on things around here, and did some things to get ready for the end of school. I missed my class though, so I ended up going to see them on Thursday for their Mother's Day Program.

Friday was Spring Fling. It's our yearly carnival type thing that is always on a Friday night. The kids love it! I have a few pictures and that's about all I have to offer to Blogland this week. The next few weeks will just be busy doing all of the end of the school year stuff, and that's about it. It takes all my energy! So enjoy the pictures! :)

Nevermind, for some reason it won't let me add pics right now. I will try again later. Argh!

OK, I got it.


Avery's Favorite thing to do at the Spring Fling.




In the firetruck


Sam loves to go to the "emergency" tent and get all hurt. Avery made up this whole big story on what happened to Sam. LOL!


This was Mother's Day at AJ's grandmother's house. Sam made a sign (the thing he is holding) that says "The Best!" and it had an arrow pointing to me. Awwww! We couldn't get it in the picture though. :(

By the way, I had to take all of these with my camera phone, so that's why they don't look very good.

0 comments: