Monday, November 17, 2008

Late, Late

Geez, how time goes by!

I can't even think of what we have been doing lately that I haven't had time to blog. Weird. I have been working A LOT more, so I guess that's most of it. Working takes too much time! LOL!

Nothing much happened last week. Just normal stuff like haircuts, PTO meetings, etc. I did chaperone a Lock-In at school on Friday. THe kids loved it! Me, not so much. Some of the kids were terrible! Mostly it was the older ones too, the ones who should know better, so that made it worse. Grrr, darn kids. At least my children had lots of fun.

I have been reading the Twilight Books, also. I am on Book 4. They are good, I always love series of books. I am going this weekend to see the movie. Yea!

This week is Sam's Play Production. We had a terrible time figuring out a costume for him. We couldn't find pig noses or ears ANYWHERE. Argh. Finally someone had a nose they let us borrow, but the ears are still giving me a hard time. I can't wait to see him in the play though. Too bad we don't have a video camera.

I really can't think of anything else to write. I just wanted to at least post something so people wouldn't wonder if we died. Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which do you think is better Shauna? Harry Potter books or Twilight? I need to start reading more!!!! I miss it..and I love series books too!!!

sssmile14 said...

I liked the Harry Potter books better, but Twilight was really good too. It depends on what you like probably. Yes, read, but be prepared to not be able to put either of the series down, once you start. :)