Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Know, I know

Yes, this is going to be another CVS post. I really don't have much else to say because we have pretty much been at school every day for the last 2 weeks getting everything set up. It's been pretty boring around here. I am already tired of school though, and it hasn't even started yet! lol. We start Monday. I will be doing the 1st grade teacher's maternity leave and am a little scared about that because I have never started the year off before, but I will make it. The boys are excited and sad at the same time. Summer went to fast. Anyway, here is my weekly CVS run today.




CVS changed their policy a bit and we now cannot use our extra bucks on tax, so I have to pay that out of pocket from now on. Oh well, I guess I can pay tax on free stuff. :)

I got something extra today, because Sam needed it for school and I couldn't find it anywhere else. At least it was on sale for a good price.

Here is what I got today:
3 packs of highlighters- all free after coupons
1 Nutrashield Coppertone Sunscreen- $1.99 after coupon and extra bucks
1 Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation- free after extra bucks
1 Nexxus hairspray
1 nexxus Conditioner- $7 for both after coupons and extra bucks
1 Expo Dry Erase Set- this is what Sam needed so I spent more for this
1 bottle of mouthwash- free

The Nexxus stuff alone would have been $25 so I did great this time. I used my extra bucks from last time and I got $10 more for next time. So I spent $8.15 out of pocket, but I would have spent $65.52.

I forgot. i also got my hair cut a couple days ago. I am still not sure about it. It doesn't look cute any way except curly, and I don't always have time to do that. I need to work with it some more, but at the moment I don't like it that much. My hair usually does anything so it's a bit weird for me, but I am sure I will figure it out soon. I just hope it's quick since I have to work Monday and already have to get up too early.
Anyway, here it is.

0 comments: