Monday, July 27, 2009

I Heart CVS

CVS, oh, how I love thee. :)



Look at all the stuff I got this week. Woohoo! I messed up and spent a bit more than I should have because I bought the wrong item, but oh well, I still did great!

I got all of this stuff for $6.73 TOTAL!!! Plus I have 15 in CVS Bucks to use for next time. Yippee! I had a bit of a problem checking out because the guy dropped some of my bucks, 5 of the bucks didn't print out, etc. So I was a bit frazzled. Then when I got home and looked at it all, I realized that I bought the wrong item so I paid more and didn't receive any extra bucks for it. THe good thing is, is that it is an item Avery needed for school anyway, so I am just going to keep it and take the loss. I guess I should pay CVS something. :)

Here is what I got today:
2 boxes of Kashi Cereal
1 box of Kashi granola bars (My family LOVES Kashi and I buy this stuff every month on my regular grocery trip. I got all 3 items for $.50 after coupons and ECB!
1 Index card holder (Sam needs for school)Free after ECB
1 Box of Push pins (needed for home) Free after ECB
1 Colgate Toothbrush (I needed this since AJ stole my extra one!) $.48 after coupon and ECB
1 Nexxus Shampoo ( I have been dying to try this, but it is always so expensive!) $3.99 after coupon and ECB. I know, still a lot, but now I brought it down to the price I normally spend for shampoo.
1 Pencil pocket (this is the item I messed up, but Avery needed for school)
2 bottles of Arm and Hammer Detergent (we use this regularly)$1.50 each after coupons and ECB
2 bottles of Herbal Essence Mousse (I use this every day)$.49 each after coupons
1 Package of sticky notes (school need)Free after ECB
2 packages of pencils (school need) Free after ECB

I should have only spent like $2 out of pocket this time, but with my mistake I spent $6 something. Oh well! I would have spent $60 on all of this stuff!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I used to do the CVS thing every week, but I got out of the habit. Seeing your blog posts are making me get back into the savings game! It's fun to see how much we can save!!
Kelly