Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ahhh! I love saving money!

Yes, I know my blog has pretty much turned in to a see how much I saved blog, but I can't help it! Look at how good I did the last 2 weeks!



This is a combination of last week and this week at CVS and Target.

I spent $17 total for all of this.

4 boxes of Special K cereal- Sam eats this every morning. $.64 each after coupons and sale.
1 bag of 22ct. chips- this wasn't the best deal, but it was on sale and I did have a coupon. Avery will take these to his class on his snack day.
5 things of Edy's Ice cream- $.30 each
1 Tide Stain Release Gel Tabs- about $1
1 huge thing of cocoa butter lotion- $2
2 jars of Planter peanuts- $3
1 Fiber One 4 pk of yogurt- FREE
2 big jars of Welch's Jelly- about $1
1 glade candle- FREE
1 glade reed smelly stuff- Earned $1

That's pretty good if I do say so myself. I could be doing better, but working so much is cramping my style. :) I also have brought our monthly grocery bill down almost $100. WOOHOO!

0 comments: