Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Poor, Poor Sam

Sam is Soooo sick! He started feeling sick on Sunday. He threw up that night and had a fever all day. Yesterday he was still so sick. He laid around all day, went to bed, threw up some more, and had a fever of 101 something all day. Last night his fever was 103. This is all with us giving him Motrin and Tylenol. He did sleep all night last night, and is still sleeping, but I felt his head and his fever is still there. He feels TERRIBLE, and I feel terrible for him. Poor kid! Anyway, please keep him in your thoughts. :( I will update more later if I can.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That seems to be going around. We have had it twice all of my little ones. The second time it was accompanied by diarrhea!

I hope he gets to feeling better!

sssmile14 said...

Um, yeah, that's definitely included as well! Yuck!