Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Vacation

We went to a new Jumpy place today. I forgot my camera, so I took some pics with my phone. They did not turn out good at all, but that's what I get for forgetting the real camera.





AJ's been on vacation since last Tuesday. Today we found out that several people got laid off at his work. Thankfully he wasn't one of them. He is now the only one doing his job. Probably a good thing for us, more money, but more work for him. He was worried when he got the call, but we don't have to worry anymore, so it's all good.

We have all just been hanging out, taking it easy, sleeping in, etc. It's been nice. He was supposed to be off all this week, until Monday, but he has to go in tomorrow since he is the only one there to do his job now. It's just a half day, so not too bad. We were being lazy tomorrow anyway. :)

Anyway, no other plans for us this week. I'm lovin' it!

1 comments:

Becca said...

I like the pictures...

Nontraditional, but they tell a story.

Hi.