Monday, July 6, 2009

CVS Savings- Made Money Today!



Woohoo! I did great this week at CVS! They ended up paying me for shopping there this week. :)

Here is how much I would have spent this week. $45.65

This is what I got:
3 packages of Sunflower Seeds (we go through these like crazy)
2 bottles Dawn Antibacterial Dish Detergent (we were completely out)
2 bottles Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 shampoo
2 bottles Listerine
2 packages of tape- FREE after Extra bucks
2 packages of mechanical pencils
1 pencil sharpener- FREE after Extra Bucks
2 tubes of Colgate Total Toothpaste- $.16 after coupon and extra bucks
1 gallon of milk (we were out)

Here is what happened. I bought all of this stuff and ended up paying $2.92 out of pocket after using my CVS Extra Bucks ($23) (remember this is like cash in CVS).

When I got home I realized they charged me wrong for the toothpaste and didn't give me my Extra Bucks for next time.

I went back to the store. They refunded me $3.83 plus gave me my extra bucks. This means I made $.91 in cash today! PLUS I have $11 in Extra bucks to use my next trip.

Woohoo! This is all stuff we use regularly and I won't have to buy it on my monthly grocery trip. Yippee!

0 comments: