Friday, January 16, 2009

Yep, I'm Behind

I kinda forgot about blogging for a while. Oops!

Thankfully, nothing much has been going on. School started again and things went back to normal.

Then the temperatures dropped and they closed school today, because it got down to 2 degrees last night, with a windchill of -15. I know that's not "cold" to a lot of you, but it is for Tennessee. Some of the heaters in schools aren't even working because it is too cold, plus kids are still coming to school without a jacket on, even when they have to wait for the bus. Anyway, I had to work today, so I am happy. We also are out on Monday for MLK day, so we have a 4 day weekend. We are all happy! :)

Hmmm, what else. My quartet is registered and will be competing in our Regional competition in March. Scary.

AJ is working a lot, since he is now the only one doing his job.

Really I can't think of anything else. Life is just back to normal. I will try and post something more exciting soon. I just didn't want to leave everyone hanging anymore, since I know you were all dying for a new update. ***roll eyes here***

1 comments:

Tara said...

Lucky! We haven't got one cold/snow day and probably won't. It's already warming up, today was 40. We are starting to see the grass too.