Sunday, January 25, 2009

Party Day

Yesterday was a day of partying.

The morning started out with me going to Zumba (which is a party by itself ;) and AJ taking the boys to a swimming party for a boy at church. They hadn't swam in quite a while so that was fun for them. As soon as they got home we went to Kinley's party. We went skating. Yea, I love skating. Really!

The kids had a great time and skated a ton, more than they ever had before. They both did really good, and ended up doing better and better as the night went on. Sam ended up falling a few times and he hurt is wrist pretty bad. It is still really hurting him today, and he can't put any pressure on it. Should be fun for school tomorrow... Avery said, " I fell a hundred times, I'm really bad. Can we do it again tomorrow?" They both want to go back next Saturday. We'll see.

After that we went to dinner with Kinley and family. It wasn't very good at all, but oh well. It was eating out, which we hadn't done in quite a while.

Then we went to their house, had cake, and watched Kinley open presents. We just hung out there for a while and then came home and went to bed. Fun day!

I worked some this week and did a lot of errands and stuff the other days. I got asked to be the substitute for a teacher going on maternity leave. It is for 2 months. I haven't decided yet if I am going to take it. That's a long time. I like being able to be off when I want to be. ;) We'll see.

Anyway, here are the pictures I took. There aren't many because I was mostly out there skating right along with the kids. :)


Sam waiting for the races to be done.

Lindsay taking 5 minutes to send one text. LOL! ;)-

Birthday Girl and her Mommy

Birthday Girl

Sam on the Go

Kinley Skating

Autumn Wiping her Snotty Nose



Avery Going

Go Avery!

0 comments: