Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Know, I Know!

I'm slow! We've been swimming! The pool took almost 3 days to fill up, but it's up and running now! Yippee! We were in it 4 hours yesterday. Nope, no pictures, maybe I will try today. The backyard is a mess, but hopefully we can straighten that out soon. I can't wait to extend our deck to the pool, but that will probably have to wait until next year. The kids are loving it, of course, and I am sure I will get tired of it long before they do.

Let's see, what else has been going on. Hmmm, nothing really. Our life has pretty much revolved around the pool lately. :) Tonight my quartet comes over for our first rehearsal. We'll see how that goes. I'm a little scared! The other girls int eh quartet have been doing it for YEARS, are REALLY good, and know their stuff. Then their is little, old me. They might skedaddle after tonight.

AJ is gone a lot this week, camping with the boys at church.

We are going to the Y for zumba today, and then coming home to swim. After that Lindsay's kids are coming over while she goes to court, hehehe, for a speeding ticket. Then it will be dinner time, and then quartet rehearsal. Tomorrow is pretty busy too, but I am sure we will throw some pool time in there.

I have to miss playgroup today, which I am sad about, because we are going to someone's house and they have dogs. Sam is so allergic, that even though he won't be directly in contact with them, we can't go where they have been. Sigh. Poor kid! He is sad about not being able to ever be around dogs.

Well, I should go. I hear the telltale beep of a smoke alarm telling me that the battery needs changed. Sam is still sleeping so I should go change it before it wakes him up. It woke me and Avery up all ready, I think it is in his room. It's funny how it woke me up before anyone else. Must be my Mommy instincts.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do want to see pics of this pool! :) And I expect an invite to come and swim very soon, hint hint. :P

Also, I tagged you. See my blog for details. :)